On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Girish Venkatachalam
<girishvenkatacha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:07 PM, pavithran <pavithra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Though what you have been doing is great but for a special focus on
>> Lua please create a SIG - Special Interest Group or a Lua users group
>> and move the discussions of Lua over there .
>
> Move to something other than LUG?
>
> But I have a reputation here and a culture and so on. I could post on
> both. Moving does not make sense IMHO.

Posting to this mailing list only may not draw the feedback you are
seeking as you appear to be the only knowledge lua person here.

IMO, blogging would be a better way to share your knowledge.
It would increase your visibility in the global village.  You can
enable talk back for the articles and get your share of brick bats and
bouquets :)

In the past (IIRC personal email) I have suggested this to you.

-- Arun Khan