Hi

Thanks Asokan & Guruprasath for your thought

>>If this sentence had been  the response to the original post  it would have
met your stated goals. The manner in which you chose to discuss a specific
instance of a specific company dealing with *your* student is what makes
the resulting 'discussion' irrelevant.

That student whom we are talking is not only my student but also a
member of ilugc.
I was sharing my experience.,
okay let is be irrelevant for now!!

I would request the poster to put the figurative salary , terms and
conditions and technological strengths of the company, possibly a
brief idea about developer machine(windows or linux desktop) and/or a
brief overview about the software infrastructure viz git /svn  along
with the given  data.

regards,
Thyagarajan Shanmugham