Hi Girish,

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Girish Venkatachalam
<girishvenkatacha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Stay away from LUG discussions. LUG culture is negative. It is only
> talking and not doing.
>
> Anybody who does anything useful in life is not a LUG member...

Then why are you a member of this LUG mailing list and troll endlessly
with your email posts? Didn't you find any other place that is
tolerant to voice your opinions as facts? I find this comment very
offensive and while I can filter your emails,

I think it would be a better idea to set the moderation bit on for
Girish or if that is too much work to moderate, temporarily ban him
from this list.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad