On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Sundaram KR <
sundaram.ramachand...@kggroup.com> wrote:

> Girish Venkatachalam said:
>
> > " Stay away from LUG discussions. LUG culture is negative. It is only
> talking and not doing.
>

> > Anybody who does anything useful in life is not a LUG member..."
>

> > --------------------
>

> Admins: Please ban or delete this user from this LUG. I find his posts an
> insult on our collective common sense.
>

> ...KRS

Girish has just expressed his opinion about LUG. BTW, I am not trying to
feed the troll in anyway. His opinion might be harsh, but he is entitled to
a point of view. The members should try to understand what is wrong with
the LUG culture from him and see if we can make it better.

I am against any kind of ban on Girish. He is the only poster in the group
who actively posts about his learnings on various topics and that should
continue for the benefit of LUG.

Regards

Hameed