> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:21 AM, Balachandran Sivakumar <benignb...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Ashwin Dixit <ganeshacompu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>>
>>> Guru-ji, as you requested without using words, I have done my homework.
>>> Since you have not yet uttered any enlightened words on PDF generation in
>>
>> Overdose of sarcasm is just as bad. It is easier to ignore emails, I
>> guess. Let's not stoop very low, in trying to correct others. Thanks

I disagree with the statement that it was an overdose. The dose of sarcasm
doled
out by Ashwin was in perfect proportion to the dose of incoherent half-baked
tech gyaan Girish relives himself off on this list.

Why the double standards ? If one has a big enough problem with Ashwin's reply
so as to voice it, one should have the same problem with Girish's
mis-information, personal propaganda and soopbox rants.

If on the other hand, ignoring Girish is something you can do, I think you can
do the same for Ashwin's sarcasm laden replies ...ah ! or do you think Ashwin
needs to be treated differently than Girish ?

On Tuesday 02 July 2013 05:00 PM, Ashwin Dixit wrote:

> Ignoring emails just produces ignorance.
> There are many things in the world that would be better, in my humble
> opinion, if we engaged in civil discourse, instead of letting machines
> filter our reality.
> As for stooping low, there really is no limit to my stupidity, or the
> Universe.
> I don't understand your concept of "low".
> I say whatever this list lets me say. If anyone really minded, Girish would
> have been gone, long time ago.

I doubt that's going to happen. One can only use reason with reasonable people.

Girish is not going to change or stop because he firmly believes that all he
does is right and anyone who thinks otherwise is doing so because they either
have a personal problem with him or they are useless time-wasters not to be
bothered with or they do it because they like correcting others rather than
contributing something constructive. You see he *does not* think there is
*anything* wrong with what he does.

cheers,
- steve