Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:41 AM, S Suresh <sureshkumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I  am in need to install multiple linux distros to my laptop. Currently i
> am using Ubuntu. It is good for Desktop users. But some of the libraries
> (latest version) required for SW development are missing in the ubuntu
> repository .

What libraries are you looking for? Ubuntu has a system of PPA
(Personal Packaging Archives) repositories that will have the latest
version of various software before they are tested enough and
integrated into the main distro. You can also try the Ubuntu
development release (it is pre-release software, so there could be a
lot of bugs) which should have newer versions of software and
libraries. I run Debian unstable on my laptop and it is running
absolutely fine without any issues. YMMV.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad