Hi all,

I have got a small question regarding working with Live USB.
Let's consider the Debian as the distro I use. (I believe it doesn't matter
in this subject).

Question: How can I persist or keep my files in Live USB even after a
Shutdown or Reboot for next time to use it?

HDD. Temporarily using the OS via Live USB. My HDD has failed and cannot be
accessed at all. So, I wanted to work with LIve USB and store the files
(Ex. documents, codes, pictures, etc.,) to the remaining space available in
the USB drive, so that I can use the same file even after reboot. I know
the Persistence mode while creating Live USB will persist the applications
Installed. But it doesn't seems to persist our personal files saved to home
directory. I believe there should be a way to persist files in Live USB.

I searched in search engines regarding this subject, which again produced
links targeting Persistence of settings and applications but not files.
Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna Venkadesh