Hi Raja Rajan & Karthi keyan,

Thanks for showing your interest.

We have fixed the date to be 25th of August, 2013 (Sunday).
Venue yet to be fixed. It is an 1 day technical awareness program about
Free Software and Open Source Hardware targeted towards Students to create
an interest in Free Software and Gnu/Linux.

We have included sessions like Philosophy of Free Software, Introduction to
Python Programming language, Raspberry Pi, Arudino and few more. As since
you both are interested I would like to know on which you both are
volunteering to take, i.e Rasp. pi or Arduino or both?

We will take care of your travel expense to and from Pondicherry. I am
waiting for your replies, so that we could finalize the agenda as soon as
possible.

Thank You.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM, karthi keyan <bkkarth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am interested,
>

> On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Raja Rajan <ra...@bluetronics.co.in>
> wrote:
>
> > i am interested. send me details
> > On Aug 1, 2013 11:35 AM, "Prasanna Venkadesh" <prasmai...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Anyone Interested ?
> > > Awaiting for replies.
> > >

> > > On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Prasanna Venkadesh <
> > prasmai...@gmail.com

> > PuduvaiGLUG
> > end

> > > Students