@Baskar

You never changed even after I am seeing you at ILUGC after long time. Even
though you have been with ILUGC for long time, still you are yet to learn how
to use mailinglist. Dont degrade the quality of the community mailinglist.
Change yourself atleast from now. So that new comers can learn something from
you.

I realized that we missed Kenneth to point out how to use mailinglist.

-Prakash

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:57:50 +0530  wrote
>> Skillsets we are looking from you :

> - Knowledge in Linux platform. Android is added advantage

> - Good programming skills on C/C++/Python/Qt/Java(Must for Android)

> - Exposure on any one of the above embedded boards or project is added
> advantage

> - Last but not least, passionate to work on open source technologies

Can anyone release GNU/Linux under their own license?

http://ethicstech.in/walos/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=55

What is the license behind of this WALOS?

WALOS released under the ETPL (Ethics Technologies Public License). It

is fully support for learn your operating system concepts, view the

source code, modify and customize your WALOS for your convenience and

especially, there is no vendor locking in WALOS.

S. Baskar