@Prakash Srinivasan

> You never changed even after I am seeing you at ILUGC after long time. Even
> though you have been with ILUGC for long time, still you are yet to learn how
> to use mailinglist.

Could not understand 'You never changed'.  Can you elaborate ?

When you post about your company's internship/job opportunities, you
could also publish the details in your website and share the link in
ILUG-C.  But you haven't learn't that so far, and everytime you post
directly to this list marking as [OT].

Dont degrade the quality of the community mailinglist. Change yourself
atleast from now. So that new comers can learn something from you.

I have taught (and teaching) the 'ethics' of Free software for several
thousands of users in my life and my mails have never degraded the
quality of this mailing list.  I will surely consult you, when I want
to change myself.

S. Baskar