Please find the reply inline .

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM, கணேஷ் குமார் <ganeshthe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear *Founder - Hamar
>
> *Do you think cultural hegemony will give you some solution for
> all culturally diverse people?*
> what will happen to the rest of the diverse culture?
> what is the ruling class culture here?

On a lighter vein : Not sure even if Gramsci would have gone so deep into
Cultural Hegemony :)

> -------------------------------
> you said
> - "hamara" Linux is the name.
> - developed in perspective of language.
> - to create stem cultural hegemony
> - without english.

May be he could/should  have worded it differently like -"native language/
mother tongue"

> *when you think of  *"new distribution tailored to the Indian market from
> the
> perspective of language" *what came in you mind* is '*HAMARA*'.
> when you "put हिंदी [Beta]
> <
> http://www.hamaralinux.org/hamara?p_p_id=82&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_82_struts_action=%2Flanguage%2Fview&_82_redirect=%2Fhamara&_82_languageId=hi_IN
> >
> and
> leave others".
> when you said "without english" (*not with your native language *).

Please feel free to raise a bug . See it as a bug and not as a venomous
spider .

> *how it will become linux focusing indian market and language perspective*?
> perhaps you are right  since you didn't mention in which way the
> perspective will be.
> Don't take it as discouraging  but
>
> Thank you.

The core of the initial mail writer's argument was a space for him to talk
with people .Sadly ,  no one was even ready to discuss on it .
Lets not pounce on some one who comes with a budding idea and tear it
apart  . At the best , arrange a place for meeting . Allow him to address
people and give out his views . If anybody has issues , please raise it
there . Generally , there are 2 kinds of issues - People with hidden agenda
and people who make genuine mistakes . Lets not confuse one for the other .

P.S : I have never met Vikas Tara nor do I have any relation with Hamara
Linux .

> --
> Heartly!
> K.GANESH KUMAR,