> > Oh, one more thing - stay away from "low" cost.  The market is crowded
> > with them.  The products mentioned in my previous post are very cost
> > competitive and beating them at their game will be a bit difficult
> > IMO.  Instead focus on high value and price your product accordingly.
>
> +1.
>
> The focus need to be on creating value for the product than saying it
> as 'low cost product' in the market.

ok. the meaning of low cost is the relative word comparative to the
proprietory solution such as cisco, juniper. we are not going to sell it to
5k which is meaningless. i never compromise on quality either hardware
selection or sw selection. the great adv is we dont have  software cost.
how to  bring down the product cost  is the challenge , the major coat
portion depends on hardware integreation cost and admin,support costs.  i
believe we can make entry level product at  Rs.15k+ for SME customer with
no compromise on quality and support.