Hi,

--- On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 7:01 PM, sooraj kenoth
<soorajken...@gmail.com> wrote:
| Before sending my first mail I tried Oregano
| <https://github.com/drahnr/oregano>. That seemed to solve my problem,
| actually it didn't. Using that software we can draw a circuit place
| the probe and do simulation. But that is not the output I am looking
| for.

| What I am thinking is draw a circuit, place a probe where I want to
| see the voltage wave form and click run and see the wave form as we
| can see in the oscilloscope.
\--

Why didn't you share all this information when writing your first e-mail?

In software, the logic is usually a mathematical function with little
or no external variance, and hence you can calculate a value in any
instant of time. But, in the real world, there are a number of varying
parameters, and hence you need an oscilloscope.

Please don't top post in this list. Use interleaved, trimmed, bottom posting.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com