On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Gokul witty <egokulraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hii frnd I have start trust its name APJ ABDUL KALAM Trust. I want open
> website please help me.
> My mobile number: 8124169908‚9843761274
> On Jan 23, 2016 4:01 PM, "sooraj kenoth" <soorajken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> How can I create VCD file using gEDA?
>>
>> I just want to know how to simulate a simple electronic circuit, say
>> opmp PWM, and view the wave form.

Wonderful and laudable goals, but kindly explain what does your
posting have to do with the subject matter in this thread?

You have disregarded two guidelines about how to participate
a) Hijacked an existing thread
b) Top posted.

Seriously, suggest get professional help to get your web site going
because the learning curve to maintain a  website (open to the public)
is quite steep.

You need to be good at Linux system/network admin, familiar with
installation of CMS (e.g. Joomla / Drupal / Django)  and more
importantly how to use the CMS (let alone alone developing the
content), how to monitor the performance of your site and keep up to
date with fixes and learn how to mitigate attacks.

HTH,
-- Arun Khan