Hello,

i need your help.i want to make some policies for
internet accessibility for my users.right now my squid
proxy is allowing every thing.i want to restrict all
the messenger services,porn sites and others.we have
iptables firewall in our intranet.
plz help me to get the ACLS for my squid proxy server.
it's very urgent

With Regards
Yogesh Anand

http://www.cartel-securite.fr/pbiondi/adv/CARTSA-20030314-icmpleak.txt