hello,
this will effectively deny msn messenger from
contacting its http gateways,
as it appears that microsoft have kindly put them all
into a single c-net :
-).

acl MSN-MESSENGER dst 64.4.13.0/255.255.255.0
http_access deny MSN-MESSENGER

additionally, you can do this
acl MSN-GATEWAY urlpath_regex -i \gateway.dll$
http_access deny MSN-GATEWAY
### here we bust the Sex sites #####
acl badurl url_regex -i sex
http_access deny badurl

and this is the way u can find another messenger and
pron sites and deny them

cheers

http://www.cartel-securite.fr/pbiondi/adv/CARTSA-20030314-icmpleak.txt