From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rajesh K. Jha
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ilugd] help needed for LAN, saving on C drive.

I just installed linux red hat on my computer. I am having some problem
understanding the way Linux works. Some specific problems:
1. I have installed Linux on my E drive (partition). If I want to save my
work done in Linux on C drive which has Window-98 running on it, is it
possible? How do  I do it?
2. I have a LAN connection for internet. How do I get 24online cyberclient
for the LAN Card installed on my computer. Links, files available?
3. Although, my sound card is working, it does not play songs in MP3 format.
Any way out.

I am not a programmer, simply a user who wants to switch over to Linux.
Any help on the topics listed above?
thanks,
Rajesh