Hi,

i accidentally got into linux administration 2 year
ago, i just wondered will i be able to learn linux and
then administer it.

i am glad that as on date i have a bit of idea about
linux and the very first thing i used to fantasy about
was how to configure sendmail for my linux box, after
lot or research, now i feel i know how to easily
configure linux along with putting antivirus to scan
incoming/ outgoing viruses.

i would like to help anyone who is a newbie to
sendmail and just wonder how to go about it, i
downloaded a script fro the internet and it just
worked without any hassle.

so if any body need my help, i would be glad to help.

do write to me.

regards,
amit