On Tuesday 05 Aug 2003 3:04 pm, amit sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i accidentally got into linux administration 2 year
> ago, i just wondered will i be able to learn linux and
> then administer it.

thats cool

> i am glad that as on date i have a bit of idea about
> linux and the very first thing i used to fantasy about
> was how to configure sendmail for my linux box, after
> lot or research, now i feel i know how to easily
> configure linux along with putting antivirus to scan
> incoming/ outgoing viruses.

i had tried it sometimes back and found that u can possibly plug in a utility
that wil do such a thing but then you will also need an antivirus(product) to
scan emails and possibly clean the same too. I dont think there is a free
antivirus for linux yet.
So, i am really keen to know how this utility scans emails really.
I am a newbie.

> i would like to help anyone who is a newbie to
> sendmail and just wonder how to go about it, i
> downloaded a script fro the internet and it just
> worked without any hassle.
>
> so if any body need my help, i would be glad to help.
>
> do write to me.
>
> regards,
> amit

ciao,