Go for media player for linux and is quite compatible for RH 8.0.

If u need it I may send you the relevant files to your personal email account for
installating it at your end. pl. revert back.

cheers !!
malkiat

sarvex jatasra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all,
i used xine for watching VCDs for a long time in red
hat 7.3.... i was disappointed not to see the same in
8.0 .. and even in 9.0 i was not able to see xine...
now do we have any other Video CD emulator in red hat
? or is their any command in run fromwhere i can run XINE........

=====
with regards

Simplyjat
Sarvex Kr Jatasra