1. You could boot from the linux CDs in the rescue mode (usually by
giving "linux rescue" command on the startup screen.
2. The rescue mode should autodetect the partitions and moutn them on
/mnt/sysimage or something similar, in case it doesn't, mount them your
self.
3. Then issue 'chroot <the mounted root partition>' and you'll get into
the environment of your *Linux 8.0* (I hope redhat).
4. From here, install grub and reboot and enjoi

-js

sometimes i'm good but when i'm bad i'm even better