Brothers i 'm very thankful for ur help but what i
want to know is the metthod to get windows n linux(RED
HAT 7.3 ONLY)up on my machine.
malikat i really have to get back on to red hat linux
only as its very important for me right now ,i was
also consisdering to get over to mandrake but my
contact(boss) has asked me to get on to linux 7.3 only
.i beleive he's in love with that system so i'll be
very thankful if u could jus jolt down the steps which
i shud follow to get my machine workin .
in case i have to use third party partioning softwares
would anyone plz mention me where to find those ..

i was suggested by someone that i shud simply put a cd
of windows 98 on my machine and install it makin the
required changes in the BIOS (i.e boot from CDROM as
the first option) .Is this the right way to go abt it
???

i dont mind goin entire way to remove linux of my
machine and again getin windows up and after wards
linux or mandrake whichever is required but the
problem which i have experianced is that when i tried
to install win2000 professional usin a boot floppy
disk(win 98) and then using fdisk to remove the
partitions i could'nt remove all the partitions .
so i guess there is a certain way to remove linux of
my machine .......so help me

regards
jaspal singh sawhney./