Normally there is no undelete command under Linux. But
I came across a utility which claims to be able to do
so. I haven't tried it. You may like to try.Check the
freeware at -

http://www.r-tt.com/RLinux.shtml

-- narsingh

 --- Alok Sinha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > If the file
deleted is not a user data file and is