On Thursday 04 September 2003 12:17 pm, you wrote:
> +++ Sandip Bhattacharya [04/09/03 11:52 +0530]:
> > +++ Kedar Dash [03/09/03 22:24 -0700]:
> > > Can you please send me some of the resource link to learn python.

> > Newsgroup: com.lang.python
>
> Typo: should be comp.lang.python

well, there's more to it.

you can download a complete free and freedom-based pdf book, which you may
print, or read on-screen, that teaches you python. it is called 'Thinking in
Python' written by a respected college professor.

you can also download the complete documentation for python, a helpful
tutorial, both in html and pdf, and these written by no less than the creator
of python.

find all of these at python.org in the section documentation or support
section ( i don't remember which one).

finally, to begin using python, you could use emacs or vim, though for the
newbie i recommend idle, the integrated python editor. within this, you can
find help, pop-up help on commands and syntax, and a whole lot of other
goodies.

of course, nothing beats a good, organic, zero-watts consumption, wood-paper
book.

:-)
LL