hey buddy
i believe the hotwire is an ethernet setup like mine.i m not sure bout tht.but if it
is so then there's no problem at all coz the LAN card is detected at startup and u
just have to provide the primary and secondary DNS'es along with the gateway address
and ur own IP.
talk to the hotwire ppl for these details.they'll surely have something up their
sleeves.
tell me if i was of any help.
Ankur