From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gurpreet Singh Sachdeva
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 2:32 AM
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list; The Linux-Delhi mailing list
Subject: RE: [ilugd] Postgres vs oracle

Hi Tarun,
              I think you are trying to compare a Apple with a Water Melon.
But any case if you are really facing a real time scenario, please make it
clear. what exactly the application you are running and how many concurrent
user you are expecting to be there as concurrency is a major factor which
can cause ample amount of problems for the DBA. I make sure that I would be
able to solve all your queries. Regards, Gurpreet Singh Sachdeva