On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 16:40, Ambar Roy wrote:
> Yashpal,
>
> Loadlin works only from pure dos mode. Under Windows 95/98 u can ask the os
> to exit into dos mode and load loadlin. But under Windows 2000/NT/XP this
> doesn't work. I don't know about Me, but I suppose that it won't work under
> Me too, although Me is based on Win98.

I also realised this thing when i first google "loadlin windows 2000"
and i could locate only 2-3 relevant page. Infact there is no option in
windows2000 to boot in dos mode when we are in windows...

I wonder if someone do have crack for same thats why i mailed this.:)
Its really painful to restart windoZ to boot in linux. I remember how
cool it used to work with win95.

/yash