Yashpal Nagar wrote:

I wonder if someone do have crack for same thats why i mailed this.:) Its really painful to restart windoZ to boot in linux. I remember how cool it used to work with win95.

and it shows still people have dual boot partitions and no-one is yet ready or really want to shift entirely to linux. linux is still kept in an unused partition, taking some 3-4 GB of an 80 GB HDD, rarely booted, that too when yu need to test something.

phew. sad. btw, have a look at my gnome 2.2 desktop on redhat 9 running gimp 1.3 (unstable), gkrellms and mandrake galaxy theme.

http://exain.net/vike/shots/?id=12

just to let ppl know i use it as a desktop OS, fulltime, no win partition, for EVERYTHING i need. yes, some ways may not be efficient than the windows ones but it works!

--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)