From: LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ilugd] cyber-ethics code for children
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 01:01:46 +0530

-------------------
The BSA has mounted a campaign to justify their method of operation
and of calling guys who copy as "thieves" or "pirates".  They have
mounted this campaign among school kids and teachers.  They have got
this certificate to be signed by school kids titled "The Cyber-Ethics
Champion Code" and another pamphlet for teachers titled "Playing it
Safe in Cyberspace".  See at

http://www.playitcybersafe.com/resources/EthicsCode.pdf

http://www.playitcybersafe.com/pdfs/teachers_guide.pdf

download the form, check it out.