On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 17:50, vivek khurana wrote:
> HI! everyone
>
>  I am a sleeping member of this list(kumbkaran as i
> was sleeping for years) but i have wakon up.

good morning kumbhkaran.
this is ravana.

> I will
> like to attend the meet on 16th. Please tell me the
> protocol and method of entry, also how i will
> recognize u ppl.

simple. you will see me with 10 heads. the first six will be in
runlevel3 and the only way to talk to either of them is to use
ctrl+alt+(head number).
the seventh will be in runlevel 5. be careful before you grab the mouse
of ravana.
eight to ten are for remote log-ins. use those in case you decide to opt
out of the meeting.

in case you do not find me at the end of the dilli height (!) place
described by raj, you may just find me in the loo gone for a little
break. except my 10 heads would probably get stuck in the exit doors,
making it difficult for me to come out. you'll have to give me a hand.

:-)
LL