Hi Friends,

Whats your opinion on the future of RHCE certification.  Novell has bought Suse and
Redhat is going to discontinue its desktop release from Redhat 9. Redhat will be
concentrating on its advanced server series and I am not sure whether fedora will find
success. I was planning to take RHCE exams next month end, but after these latest
events, I really cant take a decision. Is it to better to go in for a RHCE
certification or concentrate on Novell certified Linux Engineer certification. Or is
there any Linux certification which is really worth a look. I would like to hear your
opinions.
Thanks.

P Balu