On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 11:22, Sudev Barar wrote:

> > for mukt license, if you want people to improve and update your
> > presentations, please publish it under the gnu fdl. (gnu.org)
> >
> > hope this helps.
> >
> > :-)
> Total of 27MB...acceptable to Delhi ILUGD?

hey! don't tell me you have *one* impress presentation of 27mb.
maybe its a couple of files. in which case i suppose it is okay.

if 27MB, check with raj, nishikant, *and* also upload on a different
server, providing a link to that as well, in the downloads are. (just
publish the url in the description field as well).

hth

:-)
LL