--- Manish Jha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Dear
all
> After lot of problems i install Red Hat Linux 9 on
> my friends IBM Pc using
> Magic Quest partition magic software. it worked well
> but  the PC is not
> recognising usb mouse.  Just tell me what I should
> do  and is there any way
> I can use terminal without using mouse any shortcut
> keys are there?

I am sure RedHat will be having some GUI frontend to
accomplish this task. Sorry, I have not used RedHat
for a long long time. But the USB mouse is addressed
in Linux as /dev/psaux. Edit the XF86Config ( or it
may be XF86Config-4 that your system uses) file to
point to this device.

-- narsingh