On 12/16/2003, "Ankit Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>I can help out in getting in touch with Mukesh sir. There have been some
>new developments also in the same regard.. I have been in touch with
>mukesh sir regularly.

Thanks Ankit for the offer. It'd be great to see a revival of LAP, if
possible.

Kindly get in touch with Mahesh Pai and keep us posted about the
developments.

Mahesh, DPS is Delhi  Public School, and has many branches. The RK Puram
one is probably the best known because of its academic successes.

Mahesh, could you let us know, or point us to some website, regarding the
project that you've undertaken ? Do you know of other similar projects
around the country ? Any success stories ?

regards,
Gami