Thanks to all for the responses . I might be trying drupal and plone for the
same .

I want to clear the point which Ashwin has raised regarding the download
issue . I personally feel that knowledge should be shared but here I am
trying to put the knowledge which is properitery of our companie's . I dont
want that ppl download them and then send it out or they take a printout and
misuse that.

Thanking you again.

Kamal