Hi all,
i have written a small linux shell ( i think i can call my app a shell,it's a command
line interface) now i want it to be the default shell for the users. For that I have
changed /etc/passwd to contain "/bin/myshell" for the users.
The problem is :
Login via telnet is very much possible and I get my command line interface, but when I
logout, instead of going back to login:, the telnet session is disconnected. I want
the telnet session to stay only user should logout.
Any information would be of great help to me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Vikas Upadhyay