with no offence i would like to draw your attention to a point that we are going to have Linux-delhi in haryana ?????.
or better still we cold have a Linux-Delhi meeting in corbett National park next time ; )

cheers
Abhishek
From: Tarun Dua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ilugd] Re: Linux Delhi January 2004 Meet
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:20:11 +0530

Sudev Barar wrote:
> Tarun needs to make a decision on the venue qucikly, we are already on
> 12th
Lets have a quick straw poll on the list
1. Sudev's Office in Faridabad ( We can then try to do a Car Pool sort of
arrangement )
2. Raj Mathur's House( remember the famed WMDs GPG, TCO etc..) Munirka
3. Someone else volunteers to provide a venue, that possibility looks bleak
right now.

We are not far from 18th(25th shall lie in an extended weekend) we are yet
get a topic from Java User's Group
For venue at Faridabad, I suggest
1. Sudev posts his exact Location and directions to reach there.
2. People with their own vehicles should post the route they are going to
follow.
3. People who can join at the various points en-route should then mail
personally.
4. This will allow vehicle owners to confirm(either way once you get your
share of people in)
5. We can try to arrange common taxi's ( the big sumo's) and share the fare
(Instead of contributing to the ILUGD kitty *sorry treasurer* , since
Sudev's Company seems to be sponsering the snakes ::I hope I got it
right::)
-Tarun