dear sashank
thanks. point taken about the Mr. stuff!;-)
i did a search for wvdial there are four files in
various directories. there is also a directory with
that name. there is a readme file there. but
unfortunately being very very new to linux i am
stumped about what to do next.
when i run wvdial it syas 'cannot run command'. but in
the wvdial.conf file the entries for userid, password
and phone number are all = 0.
can i give appropriate values (for userid, password,
provider name and phone number)?
regards
anand