On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 16:42, s nagar wrote:
> hi all
>
> i want to send my message as an attachment using command line.
> right now i'm using mail command to send messages but not able to send messages as
> attachment using that command.
>
> i searched on net, found out two answers
>
> 1.  i must convert my message into uuencode first,  but i don't know what is
> uuencode.
>
> 2.  using mutt or pine.
>
> please provide the full command with example
> i'll appreciate your initiation of any kind regarding above problem.

Did you ask Google???? I see that you say you did. So here is a link
from google itself. URL may be wrapped.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Command+line+sending+of+mail+attachments&btnG=Google+Search

The first link in the search results takes you here.

http://www.shelldorado.com/articles/mailattachments.html

The link has addressed both how to use uuencode and also attach command
line through mutt. Pine you gotta ask google again OR
HINT HINT "man pine" search for attach. You can search using the forward
slash.

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739