From: "Utsav Handa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:33 PM
Subject: [ilugd] Thanx

> Hi all linux users & guru's ,
>
> First of all i want to thank u all for the wonderful suggestions and
indications that led to the solution of my problem.here i want to thanks
Mr.. Ritesh for the guidelines that he had given me .

> Regarding linux there is another problem which i recently faced :
> When ever i booted to linux i had to manually typed mount commands for
mounting my windows partition (c,d & e) again to access the windows
partition . Is there not any file(s) that do this i.e. that auto mounts all
the windows partition automatically whenever i booted to linux so that i had
not to type all the commands manually for mounting the windows partition
again and again.