Dear Utsav
Add these three lines in Ur /etc/fstab file

/dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 vfat
user,uid500,gid=500,502,umask=2,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0

/dev/hda5 /mnt/hda5 vfat
user,uid=500,gid=500,umask=2,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0

/dev/hda6 /mnt/hda6 vfat
user,uid=500,gid=500,umask=2,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0

Change your Uid and gid according your group and user id

manish