On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 16:06, Nishikant Kapoor wrote:
> LinuxLingam wrote:

> > c) the description for distributions must clearly mention that this is
> > the forum to contact for requests for cds.
> I was hoping that we would have discussions about various Linux
> distributions under 'Distributions' category i.e. our experiences, good
> and/or bad with different distributions that we have used over time.
> But, you make a good point. In fact, why not designate this category for
> exchanging, providing, requesting CDs?

exactly.

> > d)the tux mascot could be substituted with the maharaja illustration
> > that debuted at the linuxasia2k4 show.
> Just did. Personally, I find it a bit too 'reddish' :-)

you could use the linux-delhi logo i designed (in svg or png format)
file in the downloads area of linux-delhi, on the top-left, and use the
maharaja tux illustration as our delhite version of the mascot on the
right. or vice-versa. that will give us the proper visual communication
+ identity i have been trying very hard to achieve for linux-delhi for a
few months.

just try it, please.

:-)
LL