On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 18:48, Tarun Dua wrote:

> On a more serious note, Linux Delhi already having dipped into
> the kitty to prop up the Maharaja Tux Logo/Illustration/Mascot on its
> banner so it doesn't make sense to find a replacement for Linux Delhi
> official logo without LL volunteering to get a new banner done.
>
> Vivek you should provide the latest version of Maharaja Tux in the files
> downloads area soon.
>
> -Tarun
> (locating my asbestos underwear in the meanwhile)

please do. because am not talking about a new banner, am saying put the
logo on the left of the page, the maharaja illustration on the right of
the page.

other examples:
1) air india maharaja on a centre page, air india logo at the bottom.
2) amul boy illustration eating butter, amul logotype on the right.
3) hutch baby boy + dog out for a walk, hutch logo on top right.

argh! how difficult is it to put the illustration on the right, and the
logo on the left. tarun, you exasperate me!

goddamit! just try it, and let's see how wretched it looks.

BAH!

[fuming]

LL