On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 12:43, harsh sharma wrote:
> can anyone of u please send me the usefule links or
> any matter related to learning curses.... i do not
> have any idea about them...so i have to start from the
> beginning..

Dude go and at least try searching google. In case you do *NOT* know the
URL it is which seems to be a distinct possibility

http://www.google.com

Enter curses tutorial there and go find some "useful links".

Since I am in such a helpful mood here is one URL to start you off:-

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/c/curses.html

Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739