Sharninder Singh wrote:
Or alternatively the concerned person could have just been patient for
somebody else to mail to the list. This list is not such low activity
that a person cannot be patient to receive a mail from it.

But enough said on this. I think he gets the idea and next time he
will not do it. Hopefully...
yup .. got the msg. I already said I'm sorry for hoggin your bandwidth
.. thread closed .. hopefully ..

or is it? Im just testing please ignore ;) /ducking grinning and running

--
It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential