Hi! Sharinder,

> don't flame me ppl, but I think this *joke* was in bad taste. During the
> time the kargil war was on, everyone was all praise for the Indian
> military and look what is happening now, just a few years down the line.

First of all if I hurt your feelings, that was certainly not intended and
I apologise for that.

I don't see a mention anywhere for the "Indian" military. I certainly did
not mean the Indian Army. I am quite aware of the military services in
the country and would not ridicule them at any time.

Just one more comment I'd like to add here, the world over the military
services are certainly not know for their intelligence, they are all good
at "following orders" in fact, its gets to be dangerous if they try and
take decisions, they are not trained for that they are literally trained
only to follow orders!

Anyways sorry for that.

Cheers...Kishore
--
If you notice that a person is deceiving you, they must not be
deceiving you very well.