sumit chaudhary wrote:
Hey all
Can anyone tell me what command or software to use as I need to perform some tests by sending arbitrary packets having composition of my wish?
Thanks in advance

Netcat:http://www.atstake.com/research/tools/network_utilities/
The network swiss army knife
A simple Unix utility which reads and writes data across network connections, using TCP or UDP protocol. It is designed to be a reliable "back-end" tool that can be used directly or easily driven by other programs and scripts. At the same time, it is a feature-rich network debugging and exploration tool, since it can create almost any kind of connection you would need and has several interesting built-in capabilities.

--
   / \__
  (    @\___    Raj Shekhar