you need to setup a realplayer plugin in your browser(hopefully mozilla).
you can find instructions at http://plugins.mozdev.org
the binary in the installed folder is called realplay.
if you go into the folder in which u installed realplayer and do
./realplay then it will pop up a windowof realplayer.
cheers.
--Rishabh

--
Rishabh Manocha