At 2004-03-30 10:26:29 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have recently migrated from Windows to the linux environment.

I remember my "migration" to Linux. I had installed Linux on a different
partition, and it mounted C: on /dosc. Then I decided I preferred to use
DOS, so I did rm -rf /.

<...several minutes pass...>

Hey, wait, wasn't /dosc mounte.... AAAARGH!)&!#)!@(*#(*@&)U*@&E)@J&@))*@

Afterwards, I had the Linux installation media right there, and I'd have
had to wait a week or so to be able to bum a stack of Windows disks from
someone. So I installed Linux again, and that was that.

I guess that's the brute force approach to migration.

-- ams