On 03/30/2004 03:34 PM, LinuxLingam wrote:

> try www.yolinux.com
>
> LL

Nice site, lots of stuff. This will keep me busy for a week to go through :).

Some of the software i have settled on, apart from the usual stuff on
Mandrake 10 :
- Thunderbird (Eudora doesnt seem to want to evolve anymore, time to
move on)
- Opera (I was very happy this was also available in Linux, the
interface though sux a little)
- Kopete (Now i dont miss trillian)
- Prozilla and Downloader for X
- MC and Krusader
- Digikam
- Evolution

I am still left wanting in the areas of :
- ACPI stuff (Dell it seems does not make the best BIOS and i am at
their mercy to make something thats better, even though i can now
poweroff the laptop there is no battery indicator)
- Syncing my NON NOKIA phone with Evolution (even though i have
bluetooth working, no success with sync so far)

- Ankur.